What is it?
Search engine optimization is the process in which we optimize a website in order to achieve higher positions within the organic rankings.
On-site optimization is represented by the changes that we are able to do on the client’s website by editing meta tags, image tags, meta descriptions, internal linking and actual content within particular pages.
Off-site optimization is represented by the changes that we are able to do within an article/piece of content that is outside of the client’s website but links to it.
Link building is defined by the distribution of content that then links back to the clients’ website. Essentially, it works and is equal in a way to content marketing where we post relevant content, on a relevant site which then links back to the client’s website which is also relevant for that particular topic.
All these efforts allow the search engine to view the client site as being relevant for a particular search term.
SEO efforts dramatically increase a site’s chances of being ranked higher within organic search results. Being ranked higher in organic results means you become relevant and receive more organic traffic. This traffic is attractive because people tend to find organic results more relevant and there is no direct advertising cost for these positions.
The downside is that it takes a long time to achieve results (anywhere from 2 to 12 months) depending on how competitive the market is and it’s also not as suitable for brands that offer global services, unless they have particularly niche products/services.
When it comes to local and national brands (depends again on the competition) SEO becomes a much more viable solution where results can be achieved quicker with less investment.
- Achieve higher positions within organic search results
- Reinforcing the brand’s image as an authority within the industry
- Increase in organic traffic
- Increase in organic sales
- New leads/clients/customers
How We Work
The key to a successful SEO strategy is relevance. We know how to optimize websites in order to become relevant for a particular search term. We research and determine the best keywords that we need to focus on, the ones that have the most traffic but also the highest chance of getting ranked for. We don’t shy away from long tail keywords if those are the ones that can bring in results.
Finally, we research and negotiate the best deals for link building and target only relevant sites to increase relevance within the search engine and also towards the people that are actually reading that piece of content.
On-site SEO Service Breakdown - Offsite SEO Service Breakdown
- Implementing and editing meta tags and descriptions
- Editing text to be SEO friendly
- Optimizing images for SEO relevance
- Optimizing internal linking strategy
- Relevant keyword research
- SEO audit
- Constant optimization based on current and new algorithmic changes within search engines
- Local SEO optimization
- SEO analysis of competitors
- Researching and negotiating deals with relevant high authority websites for link building
- Link building budget optimization
- Using our experience and industry contacts to get cheaper rates for external links
- Creating relevant anchors on external websites
- Optimizing external content with relevant links/anchors back to relevant locations on main site